This is a beautiful and practical two-pieces snowsuit, consisting of a dark grey coat and rust overalls. You will be impressed by the high quality of this snowsuit, designed to keep your mini warm and dry.
Notice the fleece lining on the buttocks to keep your mini's butt warm during those days of sliding or playing in the snow. You'll also love the removable fur on the hood for style and originality.
Pair it with matching mesh accessories for a breathtaking look!
*Available in sizes 3 to 12 years.
- Protection from the cold down to -30°C
- Fibrosec™ coatings ensuring waterproofing of fabrics
- Teflon® outer coating making the garment water repellent while ensuring fabric breathability
- Increased resistance thanks to a 5000 MM interior lamination that ensures perfect adaptation to outdoor conditions
- 500 denier woven fabric inserts provide superior durability at the knees
- Premium YKK zippers to withstand multiple dressings
- Sherpa lining on hood, collar, back and buttocks for maximum warmth and comfort
- Sleeve length adjustment system on the inside of the sleeve
- Adjustable snow guard at waist, cuffs and bottom of pants
- Elasticated drawcord hem and eyelets
- Adjustable overalls with zipper at waist and adjustable suspenders
- Adjustable lycra inner cuffs
- Identification label